S’more Crack Dip
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbs of milk
- 1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers for dipping
In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, milk and 1 cup of your mallows and mix continuously over medium heat until melted and smooth. Scrape chocolate mixture into a small casserole dish, using a rubber spatula and top with remaining mallows. Place dish under you oven broiler until the top has started to brown or approximately 60 seconds and enjoy.
Pumpkin Pie Dip (A 5 Minute Recipe)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cupsour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup caramel sauce, store bought or homemade (optional, but highly recommended)
- graham crackers, chocolate crackers or gingersnap cookies for servings
Blend together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combine, in a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer on low speed. Then increase mixer to medium and beat for 1 minute until smooth and fluffy. Later add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves and mix until well blended and fluffy. Drizzle with optional caramel sauce, serve with crackers and store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Oreo Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 Oreos, crushed
Mix peanut butter, nutella and white chocolate morsels, in a microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Heat and stir by 15 second intervals until white chocolate is completely melted.
Fold in Oreos and store in glass jar, completely sealed and serve with crackers and fruit. The last step is to enjoy this great recipe.
Orange Cream Fruit Dip
- 4 ounces (28 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup (58 grams) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whipping cream
Add cream cheese, vanilla extract and orange zest to a medium bowl then beat on medium speed with a hand mixer until smooth. Add orange juice then beat until smooth and add cream then continue to beat with mixer until thick and creamy. Serve alongside cookies or fruit and enjoy.