1. Keep your bobby pins in check with magnets.
2. To make it easier to find stuff that you need, use small storage solutions like the one below.
3. If you want to make extra counter storage space, simply use a stacked plate rack.
4. You can easily organize your makeup if you make a magnet board like the one below.
5. To store stuff like cotton balls and makeup sponges, hang up few empty mason jars.
6. Use the back of your door to install multiple towel rods.
7. If you have a shared bathrooms, we recommend to use coat hooks instead of a towel rod. We are not all lucky to live without roommates, so when the germaphobe in your life insists on their own hand towel, hang up coat hooks to keep things organized.