Nobody likes the smell of vinegar, so cleaning with the stuff is not the way to go for many people. But the truth is that there are some things that vinegar cleans better than anything else. Follow the tips and learn what you can successfully clean with vinegar.
- Mix one tablespoon vinegar to 16 ounces water and put in a spray bottle – spray on shelves and walls on interior of refrigerator and wipe clean. This solution can also be used on the exterior of your refrigerator.
- Mix one tablespoon vinegar to 16 ounces water and put in a spray bottle – spray on a microfiber cloth and wipe clean.
- Gill coffee pot with equal parts water and vinegar, pour in the water dispenser and run coffee pot as normal. Empty water and vinegar from coffee pot and run 2-3 cycles with just water and later wipe with clean, wet dish cloth until clean.
- Use an equal parts ratio of water to vinegar and rinse thoroughly to clean your carpet.
- Pour ¼ cup vinegar in disposal and let sit for a couple minutes later run cold water in disposal and turn on disposal to clean.
- Measure ½ cup vinegar and ½ cup water and put in your detergent drawer or right in the wash basin for top loaders. Run through a normal cycle and when the cycle has completed, wipe the rubber seal with a wet cloth and leave the door open to air out.
- To clean your floors with vinegar, make a mixture with correct ratio of water to white vinegar is ½ cup white vinegar to 1 gallon of warm/hot water. If you are washing your hardwood floors, make sure they are sealed before trying this.