For instance, have you ever thought of using an old tension curtain rod for a cabinet divider? How about keeping your pot and pan lids neatly organized with a magazine rack? There are ideas for attaching undershelves in cabinets so that you can make good use of all of your cabinet space. Let’s face it, there are never enough cabinets in the house. There are organization tips that you can do yourself for every room in your house. They will help you to get your home more organized and have more space and free time to enjoy.
1. Pants hangers to organize your boots.
2. Closet attached crown molding to organize shoes
3. Turn all the Hangers in Your Closet Backwards
4. Use a hanger to store eyewear
5. Keep your jewelry in a closet using command hooks