These little chocolate balls are super sweet, gooey, dense and will satisfy any sweet tooth like whoa! Made of condensed milk and cocoa powder plus a touch of butter, these will be ready to go in no time!You could use crushed cookies, rainbow sprinkles, or any other topping type food that you please.
- 3 tablespoons dutch processed cocoa powder
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- chocolate sprinkles
- shredded coconut
- crushed oreo’s
- rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cocoa powder, butter and condensed milk.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. The consistency should be thick after cooking. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture rest until cool enough to touch.
- Scoop the mixture into small balls, about 3/4 inch in diameter, and roll in the topping of your preference. Chill before serving.