- For the Mousse semi-sweet chocolate
- 7 ounces solid coconut cream (can) (from one can- you will need 3 cans total)
- 2 Tablespoons Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons vodka
- 7 ounces solid coconut cream (can) (from a second can – chilled)
- For the Whipped Cream
- 7 ounces solid coconut cream (can) (from a third can – chilled)
- 2 Tablespoons Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- chopped chocolate candy bar (for garnish)
- Place chocolate and coconut cream in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat on HIGH for one minute. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate liqueur and vodka. Set aside to cool.
- Scoop out the chilled coconut cream and place in a large bowl. Whip with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the chocolate mixture to the whipped coconut cream. Stir until completely combined.
- Cover and chill for two to three hours.
- To make the whipped cream topping, whip chilled coconut cream with white chocolate liqueur.
- Scoop mousse into martini glasses, top with whipped cream and garnish with candy bar shards.
- Preparation time does not include chilling time.
- If you would prefer a sweeter, non-alcohol whipped cream – whip coconut cream with 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar.