- 3 Cups of Fruit
- Sugar (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 170
- Line a cookie sheet that has a lip with plastic wrap (be sure to overlap your sides). I know it seems strange but yes, plastic wrap. You are dehydrating it and the temperature is so low that you can touch the pan the whole time as it never really gets hot.
- Puree your fruit in food processor until smooth consistency.
- Add sweetener of your choice (I used sugar) and sweeten to taste.
- Pour mixture on to prepared cookie sheet about 1/8″ thick.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Wait until your center is no longer tacky.
- Lift plastic wrap out of cookie sheet and place on the countertop to cool.
- Flip over onto parchment paper.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Cut into strips and roll.