If you or your honey love brownies, nutella, and creamy whipped topping…these are pretty much your most perfect trifle ever. They come together super easy, and they keep in the fridge for a few days. They might even get better after a solid day of chilling.
- 9×9 pan of brownies, baked and cooled completely (use
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 levitra reviews (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the Garnish
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
- maraschino cherries, optional
- Use a small glass or round biscuit cutter to cut the brownies into circular shapes. You will need 8-12 brownie cut outs depending on the size of your trifle dishes or glasses.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Place a brownie at the bottom of each cialis for bph of the trifle dishes or small glasses. layers until you reach the top of the dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate sprinkles, and maraschino cherries.