While a one bedroom space might seem dinky compared to a suburban mansion or a Dubai penthouse, the truth is that one bedroom homes have a lot of advantages. There is not only plenty of room for a single person or even a couple. Less space means less cleaning, and more time for your own life. One bedroom houses and apartments can be spacious or conservative, depending on what you need. These floor plans should help you to decide whether it’s time for you to downsize, and to see how many options you have.
Take a look at the following one bedroom apartment plans
1. This modern one bedroom apartment has all the trappings of a slick bachelor pad from a dark gray interior to a private balcony, perfect for an afternoon cocktail.
2. This one bedroom apartment includes a private office space, making it ideal for an artist or small business owner.
3. A spacious outdoor area and massive walk-in closet means this one bedroom could easily work for a couple – even when they need alone time.
4. The open living area with a dining room and breakfast bar keeps this one bedroom light and airy.
5. In a similar configuration we see a little less floor space and no formal indoor dining area, but still plenty of room to relax and entertain.
6. A separate laundry room and cozy balcony make this upper level apartment perfectly comfortable.
7. A simple one bedroom design keeps the living area separate from the bedroom for maximum sound insulation.
8. This one bedroom has two baths which means no guests snooping through medicine cabinets.
9. The next five floorplans are variations on a theme from Spring Apartments. Despite varying configurations, each home features a bedroom, large closet, kitchen and living area. With more square footage, we also get a balcony, dining area, and breakfast table.
10. Putting the balcony entrance off the bedroom makes this cheerful apartment pretty and private.
11. A massive balcony makes up for the small bedroom in this configuration.
12. This apartment might lack a lot of space, but it’s a prefect, simple urban retreat.
13. Furniture takes up quite a bit of room in this one bedroom, but it doesn’t lack for seating.
14. In a creative layout, this bedroom is off the kitchen while the dining table sits near the entryway. The flow is not conventional, but it seems to work.
15. This spacious one bedroom includes two entrances for its huge bath, which is quite convenient.
16. Three balcony spaces may seem excessive, but there will be no Vitamin D deficiency here.
17. Each corner of this apartment has its own purpose, with furniture getting a bit crowded in the bedroom and balcony.
18. Double baths and a narrow kitchen might make this a good options for a couple just starting out.
19. Just enough space in this sunny apartment for entertaining a few friends comfortably while maximizing space.
20. A guest bath here means no one has to walk through the bedroom to use the facilities, which is always nice.
21. Storage space is at a minimum here but a laundry room and balcony mean its comfortable enough.
Sharing is caring !!!